Would you love to participate in the Franklin County Undoing Racism/Community Organizing Workshop but just don't seem to have the funds available at this time? If so, then you may be a candidate for a scholarship (Sponsored by Baystate Health Systems and UROC) and/or a payment plan.
Persons interested in applying for tuition assistance may submit the online application by March 15, 2014. If you are unable to complete and submit the online application, you may request a paper copy by emailing us at: [email protected]
Please note that all applications and scholarship recipient information is kept in strict confidence. Also note that applying does not guarantee that you will receive tuition assistance.
(1) Applicants must certify that they have pursued other funding options and can only attend the workshop with the assistance of a scholarship.
(2) The applications will be reviewed by the UROC Workshop Tuition Assistance Committee, which will then make recommendations to the UROC Board for final approval.
(3) Applications will be screened based upon demonstrated financial hardship, and an effort to promote increased diversity of workshop participants.
(4) Priority will be given to those community members that have little or no access to financial resources.
(5) Applicants must attend, in its entirety, the workshop for which they received a scholarship.